pandora rich love charm, silver enamel

Hier ist Platz für Eure sportlichen Leistungen, die das Normalmaß sprengen!

pandora rich love charm, silver enamel

Beitragvon Patrick789 » 02.01.2018 09:22

Today sees the pandora charms sale uk start of Pandora’s annual Christmas sale for collectors in the UK! Usually Pandora UK’s Christmas sale starts from Boxing Day (26 December) but they’re changing things up a little bit this year and kicking things off a little earlier. The sale is running both in store and online, offering discounts on retired or soon-to-be-retiring jewellery. There doesn’t seem to be any advertising explicitly about the sale up online, but if you go to the ‘outlet’ or ‘sale sections’ of retailers’ websites, you’ll find the new bargains. The sale is going to be divided into two ‘phases’, one starting today and the next on Boxing Day, with more lines added. I guess the advertising for the sale will kick in properly at that second phase, as well. There are a lot of charms on offer, including many things from Pandora’s most recent collections. The beautiful Shimmering Stripe muranos from the Autumn 2017 collection are on sale for £19, while a variety of Floating Locket Petites are up for grabs from £8–10.

Finally, this is pretty much how I’ll pandora uk outlet sale be styling my Wreath dangle. My OH is getting me the Heart of Winter bangle as part of my Christmas present, and I’ll be wearing it alone on that for the festive season next year. I’ve styled it on the mesh bracelet in the meantime, which also looks great. The mesh bracelet is really light and shiny, and the colours of the wreath look beautiful against it. I wasn’t planning on getting this charm originally, but am so glad I did – it’s fun, beautifully colourful, and surprisingly affordable when compared to the rest of the collection at £25. Enamel, while being even more colourful, can give such a warmer, calmer overall effect than coloured pavé crystals, and I think its use here is perfect for the Holiday Wreath charm. I’ll finish as I started by wishing you again a very Merry Christmas – I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow! I’ll be back either tomorrow or Boxing Day with a round-up of the post-Christmas sales and deals, depending on how much time I get.

Sales are always a funny thing for me with Pandora – it’s great pandora charms uk sale to be able to snag some bargains, but at the same time I feel like it’s often many of my favourite charms that end up on the sale! It makes me worry sometimes that the sorts of beads I like most are not the ones that sell the best, and that we might see less of them in the future. The Shimmering Stripe murano and the Classic Heart clip are two of the most ‘classic’ Pandora beads from the most recent collection, for example. Nevertheless, I have spotted a couple of things I would like – the cute Wise Owl (for my Halloween bracelet perhaps, or my green forest Tinkerbell design) and the little Horse zodiac pendant! Are you going to be shopping for any deals today? The charm is a bit sparkly, but I do like the design. The plain CZ is easily stylable, and the values written around it are fun. It strikes me as a good charm to represent a beauty pagent or something, haha!

I come bearing an unexpected bit of news today, with a look at the Shining Crown charm, a surprise pandora uk sale clearance addition to Pandora’s Winter 2017 line-up! This bead is exclusive to China and only available as a gift with purchase, making it a hard-to-find little charm from the get- go. The promotion is only running until Christmas Day, so you have such a short window of time in which to pick this bead up, too. The spend equates to about £225 or $300 USD, so it’s not exactly an easy ask either! Country exclusives are usually quite fun to track down – this one, however, is a bit too tricky even for me! Put together the high spend and the fact that I don’t have any contacts in China, and I’m pretty much out of the running for this one. The sale is going to be divided into two ‘phases’, one starting today and the next on Boxing Day, with more lines added. I guess the advertising for the sale will kick in properly at that second phase, as well.
Patrick789
Sportmuffel

Zurück zu Eure sportlichen Höchstleistungen